Where do I even begin? We're back in Wisconsin after three weeks, three time zones, six planes, seven states, and a nearly 10,000 foot change in elevation.  I think I'll just post pictures.  We spent ten wonderful days in Northern VA; Pottstown, PA; Bethany Beach, DE; and Assateague National Seashore, MD.

Nora and me at the Madison airport. She did delightfully in her Baby Bjorn.

Sitting on Daddy's lap during our flight to D.C.  She was perfect on all six flights and only cried occassionally after we'd landed.  What a good little traveler!

We arrived in D.C. on Friday, August 6th, and headed to Pottstown, PA the next morning for my mom's family reunion.  However, as you can see from the sign,
we could have just headed home to Lancaster.

Miss Nora was the center of attention at the family reunion.  I literally didn't hold her the entire time. Here she is with her Great Great Aunt Donna, Great Grandma Max, and Great Great Aunt Dot.


 We headed straight from the reunion to the beach. 
More driving...we were all glad to get out of the car!

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his fly. The bartender asks why it is there, to which the pirate replies "Yar, I do not know myself,
but it's been driving me nuts!"

 It was nice to just relax:
With Grandpy Steve.

With Great Aunt Vicki.

With Cousin Brooke ("Aunty Brooke")


We got in lots of beach time:


I finally got to see the wild Assateague Ponies, and we took some nice hikes on
Assateague Island National Seashore.


Mike even got a little disc golfing in at
Cape Henlopen State Park.




This entry was posted on 8/26/2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: