My friend Danielle does these fabulous drawings from photographs. I was so excited to hear she was going to start selling her artwork and commissioned three drawings from photographs of my semester abroad in France in 2003. My mom also commissioned two drawings from a recent trip to Ireland. She did our drawings in her "whimsical" style, but also does more realistic drawings as well. In case you're interested, her website is daniellesdrawings.blogspot.com.

The following are from Annecy, one of the most beautiful and popular resort towns of the French Alps located on Lac D'Annecy.





Below are two photos/drawings of locations in Ireland. I'll have to find out just where these were taken.



This entry was posted on 2/09/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: