Another family infused holiday has come and gone. We had a lovely time at my aunt's home on Virginia's Northern Neck, the food was great (and plentiful), the company wonderful, and the weather...well...it was 70 degrees today...what more can I say?

Tomorrow brings many exciting possibilities as we make our way back to the frozen tundra via Newark (oh, I cannot express my excitement about traveling through Newark). What adventures this will bring us I can only wonder!

Mike is back to work on Tuesday, but I have off until at least Friday, so I am looking forward to spend some quality time staring at my dogs. I've missed them!


This entry was posted on 12/28/2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: