Cruddy: Working two 12+ hour days back-to-back while sick.

Creepy: Driving through Rewey, Wisconsin at dusk. I don't think I've ever seen ANYONE in that town. Empty cars, empty businesses, empty houses. GIANT neon cross on the church (weird).

Commercial: Doing my part to help the economy. I forced myself to go shopping (and more importantly, make purchases.) I may be able to clothe myself for a few weeks this spring.

Cool: Sushi (and edamame and seaweed salad) with my person.

I like alliteration.


This entry was posted on 3/27/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Please send Grandmither that print of her grand-doggies in the canoe suitable for framing.

    xo

  1. ... on 3/28/2009