It's my 28th birthday (or 29th as Mike keeps insisting) and so far it has been very nice.
My husband is very bad with birthdays and dates in general. So, the morning began thusly:
Him: Bye!
Me: Bye.
*Smooch*
Him: See you tonight.
Me: Is there anything else?
Him: I love you?
Me: I love you too.
Him: Bye.
Me: Bye.
A half hour after I got to work I got a frantic phone call from said hubby. He'd remembered. Yes, I could have told him, but I'd rather watch him sweat. It's my birthday and I shall entertain myself however I see fit.


But it's the little things....Julie sent me flowers at work, my friend Aaron had his class of little ones sing happy birthday to my voicemail, my boss made me a bracelet, and my husband remembered that it was my birthday...eventually. I'm content. Here's to 28 being as nice as 27....but maybe less eventful.

-----------------------------------------------------
Amendment: Mike, my parents, and Mike's parents went in and got me an Amazon Kindle for my birthday. I'm feeling slightly spoiled rotten at the moment.


This entry was posted on 3/10/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: