I started feeling cruddy on Sunday night and am still feeling cruddy. Sore throat, fever, etc. I forced myself to go into work today because I had a bunch of 10th graders coming to check out campus and nobody else knows how to run the activity. I literally burst into tears while getting dressed this morning. I made it until noon and then went home and climbed back in bed. All I can say is thank god for my Amazon Kindle (bday present from hubby, parents, & inlaws). I've read four books since this weekend and I think I'd be feeling even worse if I didn't have something to do. Mike is trying to make me go to the doctor but I don't wanna. I always go too late into the illness and then then can't do anything anyway. :(


This entry was posted on 3/25/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Lindsay said...

    Art and I had the same thing- it was horrible. Hope you feel better!

  1. ... on 3/26/2009  
  2. Anonymous said...

    Call your mommy if you are at home today. So is she.

  3. ... on 3/26/2009