Since New Years resolutions have a wee bit of a tendancy to be broken, I'm somewhat inclined to resolve to never eat chocolate again and give up traveling to fun and exciting locales completely. However, in the spirit of a new year that hasn't had a chance to learn about sarcasm and irony, I will...

1) Exercise more and eat more fiber and less cheese etc. etc. etc. There. Mandatory resolution out of the way.
2) Keep the house clean. I've been doing a pretty decent job with the whole cleaning thing since we moved, and would like to keep it up.
3) Cook more. I'm finally getting into cooking...it helps to have a fully stocked kitchen equipment-wise. Hurrah for wedding presents!
4) On the subject of wedding presents, we seriously need to finish the rest of the thank you cards. There has been some serious foot dragging on my end (and complete foot dragging on the end of my dear husband).
5) Cut back on caffeine
6) and alcohol.
7) Be a better phone call answerer/returner. I HATE talking on the phone. But I will make an effort.
8) Shop more. Yes, you heard me. I HATE shopping and HATE buying clothes and HATE spending money on them. Consequently, my clothes are falling apart. Honestly, this may be the hardest resolution for me to keep. Poop. Stupid resolution.
9) Take the dogs for more walks. Once the temperature gets above 0, that is.
10) Eat less chocolate. :)


This entry was posted on 1/01/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: